Monday 22 April 2013

Introducing my new blog.

Introducing my new site; The Paint Shed

This is my Gallery.

It's a collection of paintings and drawings produced by me over the last five years. After much encouragement from many, many friends, I decided to collect most of my work and post them all together in one place. And this is the place.
When you visit, start with the introduction (tab at top of the page), then take a look at the work. The work is posted separately making it easy to comment on individual pieces and before you leave, there is a guest book at the top of the page for you to sign or comment in as you wish. This is something I've been thinking about for a while. It's a 'work in progress', and it's obviously going to take a while to get all my work photographed and posted but; the general idea is that this is the online gallery for my own work. I’ll try to get as much as I can posted before I go to France but I suspect this is going to take a while.


I've looked for the 'join this site' gadget and it has been removed and replaced with a 'Google+' gadget. I really don't want to do this, it entails filling in a new profile that displays your real name and is used on all Google sites including blogger and YouTube. If I fill this in my blogger profile will disappear and be replaced with the new one.

Anyway..........I have a plan, I've left the 'follow by email' gadget in the right hand column and suggest those who want to ‘join’ this new site use the email alert to keep up with new posts and leave their name in the guest book to say they are following. That way I know who 'follows the site', followers get regular updates and I don’t have to join Google+ Hope this is OK with every one.



introducing

THE PAINT SHED


http://thepaintshed.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment