Wednesday 22 August 2012

May9, 2010, Multiply, the gardening starts no 13



Gardening no 13; an afternoon in the garden.
Today I have had a lovely time in my garden. My pond is looking good, today is the first time I have seen the little solar powered water fountain working. There has not been enough sun for it until now. Also the pond itself is in a shady position under an old apple tree and the small solar panel only has a 2 meter cable so its quite hard to get enough sunlight to power it.
And the rest is over on Jungleblogs.............most people who read these garden updates seem to have found their way over ther already, but in case there is any one else.........here is the link, all you need do is request membership.........no obligation, it just means you get to carry on reading the garden updates.
http://jungleblogs.multiply.com/journal/item/120/Gardening_no_13_an_afternoon_in_the_garden
7 Comments
Add a Comment
   

dianahopeless wrote on Jul 17, '10
Is the pond made out of a bathtub? It is really nicely planted. And I think the water feature would be so nice and peaceful, when it is working. I am looking forward to finding out more........

kathyinozarks wrote on May 14, '10
nice

sandycaar wrote on May 14, '10
YOUR POND IS LOOKIN' GOOD, LORETTA,,AND I'M LIKIN' YOUR BACKGROUND!!! XOXOX

kathyinozarks wrote on May 10, '10
I need to remember to check out your posts over there-love your pond

veroniquemariquita wrote on May 10, '10
Very nice pond. I would like to get one of those solar powered pumps.

mitchylr wrote on May 10, '10
Didn't get much sun here on Sunday, was dull and overcast most of the day.

starfishred wrote on May 9, '10
looking good --

No comments:

Post a Comment