Tuesday 21 August 2012

June 2, 2009, Multiply, Beautiful weekend in the garden




This weekend was the best so far this year and I managed to spend quite a few hours out in the garden.

It was one of those absolutely beautiful hot summer days when the sun is so strong it shines through the plants and lights up the leaves leaving gorgeous dappled light patterns every where.
On days like this I miss my camera so very much.
So desperate was I to capture this summer day and the moving patterns of light and shadow,
 I resorted to taking photographs with my mobile phone.............no substitute for a 'real' camera, but the best I can do right now.




10 Comments
Add a Comment
   

acousticeagle wrote on Jun 3, '09
Makes me feel warm just looking at those. As you know, here on my side of the planet, it's winter. Brrrr. Drizzly rain today, foggy on the mountain over yonder.

dianahopeless wrote on Jun 2, '09
~sigh~ I just love all the blue in and around your garden. It is so beautiful and calming. And these are great shots to have been taken with your phone. I think your garden would be a great place to put a tipsy pot or two. I've done 3 of them so far. My next will be made out of blue and white pots. I need more of them though to make one that is tall enough.

veroniquemariquita wrote on Jun 2, '09
Have you ever noticed , Loretta, that even with the best of cameras somehow you just can't seem to bring that magic indoors. You got some really great shots.

djdx wrote on Jun 2, '09
Lovely! What luck to be able to take photos anyway.

sandycaar wrote on Jun 2, '09
ty, loretta, for sharing your garden with us,,beautiful plants you have,,and although the pictures may not be quite as good as with your digital camera, they are very good,,don't give up on using it until you can get a new camera,,happy gardening :)

greenwytch wrote on Jun 2, '09
i LOVE the blue fence! really nice photos, ma'am. ; D

veryfrank wrote on Jun 2, '09
Considering that these are mobile phone photos, they are quite good. When my camera was on loan to a friend, I bought a disposable digital camera and was quite surprised how good the pictures can be.

brendainmad wrote on Jun 2, '09
These are good photos, Loretta. I think I'll try to take more photos with my mobile phone!

bennett1 wrote on Jun 2, '09
I miss your camera too. You are such a great photographer. Your garden is lovely and I have always loved your blue fence.

msowens1 wrote on Jun 2, '09
what a wonderful garden..... can't say we have had any summer here yet..... but hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment